Sunday, October 09, 2005

A new beginning

I restart blogging again :)

Dont know how long will this stint last....hope it does....

I hope to share my personal issues as I travel the path of increasing my self awareness, stretching my limits and generally living life.....

One reason I am blogging is becuase I wanna share - wanna share my thoughts with others....hoping to get their perspectives, or perhaps approval too....

The other is perhaps its the cool thing to do - hey do you blog? yeah of course! Dont tell me you dont have a blog!!!

Yeah I would not really like to admit it but I guess a part of the reason is the coolness factor associated with blogging - its just kool to have a blog.....

Wonder how many other things I do just becuase they are 'cool' to do....I'm a wannabe ;) Always was one :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home