Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Glimpses of the Law of dharma

I did my morning journey today with Tony Robbins blasting away on purpose of life and so on....was a good refresher.... I kinda like to drill these down to the subconcious and hence repeat listening....

Then in the afternoon I was meeting a young adolecent - in his 9th....messed up in his acads and stuff so parents want me to "show the way"

I did everything but that....took him for a walk along marine drive...chatted in general.....reminded me of my 9th....man teenage can get really messed up - thats like the peak of cluelessness about what to do and yet the baseless confidence of knowing it all types....

It was a good meeting - there was no magic or anything - we agreed that he should take a learning style test which I passed on to him.....

But it was good - we talked about everything......video games....sex.....relationships.....what you wanna do in life.....girls....and all that could possibly be on a 15 year old's mind.....


At the end of it I felt really really satisfied.....though I hadn't accomplished anything....deep within the feeling you get of having done something right.....i was happy......i just loved it....and this was not even gyaan giving....it was just listening....connecting to another youngster and making him realise that he isn't a problem that needs to be 'fixed'.....letting him figure out his own solutions......


And Raviji says right after that - you have to meet my son....he too is facing problems....

Show me a teenager who is not!!! There is a problem. There is a market. And there is my law of dharma...... someday I will get down to solving it .... and living my true purpose :))))

Or maybe I am already doing it ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home