Friday, November 11, 2005

Getting clarity....

I realised that I was confused about this blog....at times I just wrote my own thoughts, not bothering about who the hell is gonna read it......

Then there were other times when I would write great 'Masala' articles and get good comments on them and feel good....

Asking people to link up to my blog, I wondered why would people who weren't friends do it? Was it something I wanted at all or not?

So also all this while, while there were thoughts there were no posts....as a writer I can express the same thought in many different ways....those which are good to read and those which are straight from the heart or a combo of both.......

Finally the confusion has ended.....This blog is gonna stay a personal blog - it is going to be about my lessons and insights on the path......very personal and only for close junta....here I write only for myself....nothing in terms of 'right' or 'wrong' and stuff.....

Then I'll prolly start another blog that will have more JAM POV type articles....you know the ones that are more article material.....

Lesse how this one goes :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Makhtub said...

aaaaahhhhhhhh does that mean that ur sending certain subtle signals to trespassers like me to keep away!!!

Hey dude, only putting the sign was left:
"Trespassers will be persecuted"

cheers,
Karishma

11:26 PM  
Blogger The One said...

Hey nothin like that - just better idea of wat u wanna / gonna read types

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home