Thursday, November 17, 2005

Baapu rox!

I sometimes just detest the kind of massive influence your parents can have over your life....I mean the first five years of your life, they get to condition you to their heart's content, you dont even have your reasoning.....

Anyways coming to the point I've figured this - that what I discover after a lot of pain, needless adventures and fight, my dad already knows....he's kinda figured it out....

Let me take a very simple example.....my dad put an address tag at the back of his sleek Sony T 610......why would someone do that to such a nice phone I wondered! I mean I would never do it ....


That till today as I was blissfully sipping Masala Milk at this Aarey Sarita that I discover that I'd left my mobile at this eating place!!! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGG!!! It did not even have my name tag that the finder could have returned it! Silly me!! It's so logical for someone to put a tag on the cell.....if I ever find it, I swear to myself I will do it....

Now its all settled.......I found my cell....the first thing I need to do is to go and put an address tag to it......it might be odd and silly to have....but i wanna give the honest guy who finds my cell phone a chance to return it......

So the formula is simple.....figure out what baapu's doing, find the reasons (and avoid the cheap thrills and potential losses)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home