Friday, December 09, 2005

The death of Neo.....the birth of Morpheus

I am my own super hero - I don't find anything egoistic about it.....I am amazed and surprised at my sheer ability to learn, to achieve and to share myself.....I rock.....

I survived a tough one....never thought I would.....Neo dies before he is resurrected......I too had died.....the part of me that dreamt of enterprises and freedom was dead.....my soul was heading forth towards the land of corporate slavery (I don't wanna be politically correct here - SORRY)And then suddenly I resurrected......something happened....Maybe God realised he'd taken the joke too far....maybe He figured that I was his best chance to rescue others......he gave me back my soul....my life....my faith....And then I was Neo........I had understood the matrix....for the first time......I was stronger than ever.....I was an inspiration to myself....Life had given me what I had demanded of it.....not fully but had made major concessions......

And I realise that its my turn to be Morpheus now.....to rescue others who are dying slow deaths....getting suffocated in corporate labyrinths.....stifling their innate creativity......suffing away God gifted talents........And I can no longer stand it.....time to rescue is here.......Yeah thats waht my mission is....to rescue more and more people into Zion......The Neo in me is now going to die......its time for the birth of Morpheus

3 Comments:

Blogger Seemantini said...

i realised this within 6 months of working, that i was slogging everything of me- my time, talent, passion, energy to serve a corporate's goal. why? and it dint energise me, either. n dats when i put an end to it.

n if u have ur own dream, why not skyrocket with it? need some pluck. that's it.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Makhtub said...

Im glad that u found ur passion back and that Morpheus has been born!!

Of all the people in this world, if ud be the one to give up and conform to the corporate slavery, then i'd just have to stop believing in something called being a dreamcatcher....U were born to change the norms and help ppl to build a life rather than help cos build a profit

cheers

1:56 PM  
Blogger Vish said...

While I continue to appreciate your zeal and enthusiasm, and while I'm truly delighted that you are at peace in your chosen career path, I dont quite understand how you can comment on the "corporate labyrinth", with all of two months experience.

Dont you think that you would be in a position to comment on how bad corporate life is, only when you have actually been in it for some time? While I think that you are by all means justified in advocating entrepreneurship, I cant see how you can comment on the "corporate labyrinth".

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home