Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How to become a millionnaire before 30 :)

Read something very interesting at quite an unlikely place....

I was reading "The hero myth and timeless mythical themes in the movie Matrix" - an extremely interesting look at how the Matrix merely reflects a standard path of stages that mythology across the world follows....

Anyways here was what I read

It was a study of 250 people who became millioniares by 30. The common things about them were

a. None of them wanted to make money
b. None of them made it on the stock markets
c. All of them loved what they did and excelled at it
d. Quite a few of them had a near-death experience!

Really interesting I'd say.....not that I dont know the basics but I guess near death experiences are the ones that really shake you up and make you LIVE this......

For now I am content being on the slow track to being a millioniare....but the post has surely got me thinking....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home